Friday, April 10, 2015

Sweet Morning






Today is one of those special days where my work schedule is much later in the day, so I get to enjoy my lovely morning all alone in serenity.

  This is a little how it went...



        Solace on a quiet street...


              Queue an Audrey Hepburn-like character in a black dress, dripping in glamour, holding a paper bag from the local pastry shop. As I walk the streets of the quiet city I sip on Hazelnut coffee with dash of crème while nibbling on a sweet cheese Danish as the warm city air sneaks by.





Well, at least that's how I felt..
What really happened is I slathered on an exfoliating face mask, and made a green smoothie full of bananas, oranges and spinach. Oh boy is it amazing. So amazing in fact that I have had this smoothie every day for the past 3 weeks. (Sometimes twice a day.) So yeah it's that good.




I freeze my bananas the night before so I can use them first thing in the morning. I juice fresh oranges by hand and wash and stem the spinach leaves. Blend it up in my Ninja blender and Viola! An addicting and totally healthy breakfast is ready.

It's almost good enough to make me forget about my Ice cream addiction...

Ta Ta!











No comments:

Post a Comment